Past WEC-Sim Contributors¶
- Ratanak So (Oregon State University)
- Matt Hall (University of Maine)
- Brad Ling (Azura Wave)
- Adam Nelessen (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Sam Kanner (University of California at Berkeley)
- Chris McComb (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Sam Edwards (University of Michigan)
- Dominic Forbush (University of Washington)
- Michael Lawson (NREL)
- Carlos Michelen (Sandia)
The association with the listed organization is credited to when a contribution to WEC-Sim was made. The contributor may no longer be associated with the listed organization at this time.
Development and maintenance of the WEC-Sim code is funded by the U.S. Department of Energy’s Water Power Technologies Office. WEC-Sim code development is a collaboration between the National Renewable Energy Laboratory and Sandia National Laboratories. The National Renewable Energy Laboratory is a national laboratory of the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, operated by the Alliance for Sustainable Energy, LLC. under contract No. DE-AC36-08GO28308. Sandia National Laboratories is a multi-mission laboratory managed and operated by National Technology and Engineering Solutions of Sandia, LLC., a wholly owned subsidiary of Honeywell International, Inc., for the U.S. Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration under contract DE-NA0003525.